[OccupySheffield] evictions

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Sat Nov 26 18:31:46 GMT 2011

Rich,

Hopefully see you around then.

Also worth a mention, Occupy Sheffield seems to be made up of a decent
amount of minorities, and a broad range of ability/disability.

Saturday December 3rd - International Day of Persons with Disabilities has
been discussed at General Assemblies (GA's) I've been to last week. I think
we're still looking for ideas/whether we could show support for other
events planned in Sheffield(?).

Joe