[OccupySheffield] THE ART EXPLOSION - THE GLOBAL ART PROJECT FOR THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT

Andy Cropper (personal email) artbyandyc at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 17:27:41 GMT 2011

this looks interesting - WEBSITE: http://projectoccupyart.com/

THE ART EXPLOSION - THE GLOBAL ART PROJECT
To create/prepare a piece of Art for your Local Occupy Camp for 28th Jan 2012.
Everyone is invited! You can Start your own project, help an existing project or just give you opinions on works. If you aren't good at Art, maybe you can help create public attention or media attention. We intend for this to be a GLOBAL event to show support solidarity to the camps, for a better world for all of us. "A revolution without Art, is no Revolution at all" - https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=222564297817031

Axxxx

Andy Cropper
Painter/Artist
12 Parkfield Place
Highfield
Sheffield
UK
S2 4TH

personal email : artbyandyc at aol.com
business email: andy at artbyandyonline.com
t:   + (0) 114 255 2037
w:  www.artbyandyonline.com
Fb: www.facebook.com/artbyandyonline
This looks interesting I've posted aboutthis at all UK Occupy Pages on FB-