[OccupySheffield] Radio Sheffield - Monday 10am

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:31:08 GMT 2011

Is anyone going to be at the GA tonight ?  I can't make it.

BBC Radio Sheffield want someone to talk to Rony Robinson on Monday at 10
about what we hope to achieve in our meeting with the cathedral and church
leaders.
I'm willing to do it unless someone else wants to.  It would have to be
someone who knows about our meetings with the cathedral and bishop.

Does GA approve of sending someone ?

Call me on 07969 305 709 as I need to get back to Radio Sheffield

Blessings,
Dave