[OccupySheffield] Occupy Cardiff Take 2

Occupy Cardiff occupycardiff at live.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 23:51:11 GMT 2011

Hello
I know a lot of you are sending delegates to LSX but we are attempting to reclaim some space and set up a camp and Occupy Cardiff on 19th November at 11am.
If anyone can spare some bodies to help us keep the site please ask them if they would be able to come help, we were force-ably moved on the last time and have gained some support from the Welsh government so hopefully it should go smooth. Although just in case any help would be gratefully received.
Feel free to reply by email or you can contact me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/leigh.bibbings
Thank-you
Leigh
http://www.facebook.com/occupycardiff