[OccupySheffield] Hi from OLSX

tina bakolitsa tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:23:03 GMT 2011

Hello Occupy Sheffield!

This is Tina from the outreach group at Occupy London (St Paul's).

OLSX has received numerous calls for advice/help from occupations around
the country, so we're looking to facilitate the flow of know-how exchange.
Also, swap stories, discuss problems, dream up the future and coordinate
action if/as necessary.

To this effect, we would like to invite representatives of all occupy
movements from UK and Ireland to attend a conference here at St Paul's next
Saturday, 12th November. We will be able defray travel costs in part
although the exact amounts are still under discussion. Would you be
interested in attending? It would be really great to meet you.

Furthermore, we at OLSX are in the process of setting up separate accounts
and contact numbers/details for all the different working groups, as well
as a 24-hour hotline. The process would be speeded up if we could obtain
and share dedicated contacts from all the Occupy locations nationwide.

Do you have any other details you can provide us with, e.g. phone number,
beyond this e-mail address and your twitter account (@OccupySheffield)?

Finally, the Guardian is looking for coverage of the occupation movement
nationwide. Do you have someone involved with press that we could put in
touch with our press group? Could you do it?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Tina