[OccupySheffield] Last nights meeting

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:42:34 GMT 2011

Apparently the meeting to be held on Wednesday 2nd November at 8pm is now to
be held at Plug on Matilda Street. This replaces the previous message to
hold it at Weatherspoons. I hope we don't lose people via this switching of
venue at the last minute - but the Plug seems to be a better / more private
venue for planning the forthcoming occupation. Just thought that people on
here should be kept in the loop.

Mick