[OccupySheffield] [Occupy London] Re: [INT] Fwd: [Squares] MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

George Por george at community-intelligence.com
Sat Dec 31 10:51:46 GMT 2011

Hmm... continuous strike? how will the 99% make a living without the
alternative, non-exploitative modes of value-creation being in place?

Call outs are easy; building an economic reality alternative to the dominant
system is challenging! Yet what is challenging appeals me more than what is
easy...

george