[OccupySheffield] Summary Global Platforms

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:21:47 GMT 2011

For clarity (here, and  in Sheffield as Jamie said peeps were asking and elsewhere ) most of the info on global platforms is at 'global platforms' on www.peoplesassemblies.org Also fyi  Citadel  Sheffield is inspiring activists globally, eg on the Squares Int email list ( including USA, eg at http://interoccupy.org/occupy-sheffield-122811-statement/ ) Also I  sent this message earlier but Ed Knutson and others in US are working on a new Facebook for activists: http://m.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/12/occupy-facebook/2/ which looks exciting! Finally there is a geeks conference call about global square at 2100 this eve if anyone wishes to participate -  I can probably send details although I'm not sure of them myself at the moment!   Love,   Mark
Sent from phone