[OccupySheffield] [Squares] new labor movement Re: M15 Global Long Term Strike proposals

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:17:28 GMT 2011

Thanks Mark for this, very interesting article. as you might me aware I
have been thinking and working on such social network union[ism] idea, and
trying to implement it with gaia [experiment],

this was the original experiemnt http://openfsm.net/projects/gaia/summary
now it is moved to here
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/943821/global-alliance-for-immediate-alteration-gaia/

Besides my limited capacity and lack of real participation to it the rise
of global indignados made it secondary experiemnt,

Now it may be a good time to collectively activate it and transform this
experiment into a truly horizontal p2p project. Actually, the rising of the
arab spring, 15M and occupy movement have created a great chance to do this.

So. I would like to make a concrete proposal and hope everybody reads and
welcomes it:

Reading you message i think it is time to bring labour-realted occupants
and intesrested activists to build such transnational networked union from
the basis in a horizntal way based on concensus and assebly principles and
on individual peerage. [even these principles needs to be collectively
thought of course]

That's why I would like to suggest creation of such a new
commons/grassroots/renakandfile/wiki union, as an agenda topic for the
neext IRC meeting on global strike. If we can proceed then I think ir can
be easer to think and act collectively in the lead to european and global
stirke projects for occupy alternatives.
such new labour self organisation from the bottom would make a very big and
positive transformatory impact on the existing union structures, i believe,
while providing self alternative for billions of unprotected employed or
unemployed, working people.

in solidarity!

Orsan