[OccupySheffield] sheffield national occupy conference

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Fri Dec 30 00:07:45 GMT 2011

Evening all,

I'm Joe from Occupy Sheffield. I've been down in London this weeks and
stopped by the Bank of Ideas for a workshop or two, and also for a bit of
GA action at OLSX, where there were lots of great noises to be heard -
positivity, pro-equality, radical democracy, transparency GO!

I'm driving back up to Sheffield tomorrow (Friday 30th) sometime in the
afternoon and there's space in the car if anyone's thinking of paying a
visit to "Occupy Sheffield <https://occupysheffield.org/> and the Citadel
of Hope<https://occupysheffield.org/2011/12/29/statement-28th-december-2011/>"
(sounds
like a book title) to help keep things rolling.

Let me know if anyone fancies a free lift.

Unstoppable,

Joe