[OccupySheffield] Pan European Call --> Euro-Analysis

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 27 19:35:02 GMT 2011

Hi Vir, I agree 100%!!  At present the big idea getting promotion  internationally is for a May12/15 global strike / transition. Personally I am fine with this but the earlier, additional European call is essential. I've put it  up at  www.peoplesassemblies.org in the hope it will inspire serious consideration. Happy to hear what others think - can it get a mention at the Sheffield/UK gathering and also other Euro assemblies and meetings.... ?   :)
Sent from phone