[OccupySheffield] Today's Radio Thing

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 24 08:21:21 GMT 2011

Well Toby's nailed his colours to the mast now - his slip about being the
'1%' was very telling. Well done the pair of you for not giving him the
ammunition to use against you.  The Dean is very much in the pocket of the
Banks and his corporate sponsors. He'll be cancelling Christmas as its a
distraction next.

Ho ho ho

Mick