[OccupySheffield] [INT] Fwd: St Marys

niel at squat.net niel at squat.net
Mon Dec 19 06:43:46 GMT 2011

And during this time we don't work on the real global day on 15M, what's
the strategy? It will be better to focus on proposals for the next
concrete international meetings AgoraRoma, Bolonia hub meeting,
akropolis2012 in relation to the next concrete global day 15M Global
Strike and organize more platform to work on it if you know people working
on transnational meetings and communication networks.
Please Mark, after the 11.11, 12.10, 01.07, 01.14, 03.24 calls which, for
the moment didn't work, try to focus on the 05.15 executing concrete
tasks, working on clear objectives to reach because the working groups is
the key to do the things.