[OccupyComms] [OccupyLondon] Recommended :)

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu May 11 06:12:17 GMT 2017

Thanks for the Zizek links Peter (see below)

A couple of others to share
1) GLOBAL DATA DICTATORS
It has to be understood in terms of a military contractor using military
strategies on a civilian population. Us. David Miller, a professor of
sociology at Bath University and an authority in psyops and propaganda,
says it is “an extraordinary scandal that this should be anywhere near a
democracy. It should be clear to voters where information is coming from,
and if it’s not transparent or open where it’s coming from, it raises the
question of whether we are actually living in a democracy or not.”
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-
great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

2) Channelling W. Cobbett (in England at least)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/08/
vince-cable-alliances-liberal-democrat-mp-labour