[OccupyComms] [17s] [2011movements-fsm discussion] Re: [#globalNOISE] Fwd: 5th Nov white symbol suggestion

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:54:58 GMT 2013

Manuel wrote:

I find the white color ok.

But I humbly insist in using white flag with the meaning of the white flag which is stop violence and start talking.

And I insist that this position shall be brought together with the understanding that violence is not only war –actual killing and destroying- but also threat coming from the simply presence of armed units (each against each other) and therefore world disarmament and world unity follows to white flag rising.

Under my understanding this is what it is about...and something else is not enough.

Best wishes

Manuel

Cheers Manuel :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone