[OccupyComms] [#globalNOISE] Fwd: 5th Nov white symbol suggestion

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:32:57 GMT 2013

Hello Orsan

I do like the idea of plain flags / armbands / other of all the different
colours  although i think it would be excellent if white could be
highlighted...

Have a good day all and let's hope  the global movement can get even
further together soon

In Islam there is the prophecy of 'the one shout' for those who haven't
heard of it before. it is also known as the 'day of assembly'

Cheers

Mark