[OccupyComms] Global Meeting Wed 18th September

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 18 06:47:23 GMT 2013

PS/reminder you may be interested in this tonight on-line

Global Meeting
 Online Meeting (Mumble) - Uniting of Peoples Movements, Global Assemblies
with The Campaign for the Establishment of a United Nations Parliamentary
Assembly (UNPA)

18th September 2013, Thursday UTC (GMT) 17.30

RSVP - https://www.facebook.com/events/230994737056806/

The Campaign for the Establishment of a United Nations Parliamentary
Assembly (UNPA) is a global network of parliamentarians and
non-governmental organizations advocating citizen's representation at the
United Nations.

Some people are beginning to see the possibility for uniting this
initiative (which originates from various international civil society
organisations) with peoples movements, peoples assemblies such as
Indignado, Occupy, Squares, YoSoy132, Idle No More, Via22, etc.

We invite all interested individuals and groups to attend this online
meeting to hear about this initiative and to discuss possibilities.

http://en.unpacampaign.org/about/index.php
http://www.worldparliamentnow.org/
https://www.facebook.com/unpacampaign
https://www.facebook.com/events/359292684198293/

The meeting will be conducted using MUMBLE - a secure open source voice
communication software for Windows, Mac, and Linux in both server and
client.

MUMBLE: HOW to connect ?
Full step by step instructions here (we will be in Assemblies & Round
Tables > OPEN SPACE ) : http://occupytalk.org/article/how-connect-our-server

This video will help you to set the software AFTER you have download it and
installed it in your computer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SF90Qdm7mH8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SF90Qdm7mH8