[OccupyComms] Leeds Fwd: Peoples' Forum/Debt. Saturday 2nd March 9.30-3.00

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:43:38 GMT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Speakers on *Wealth and Poverty in Sheffield *(*Sheffield Equality Group*)
                        *Banking System and Debt *          (*Positive Money
*)
                        *Personal Debt *                              (*FirVale
Food Bank*)

*The day begins with speakers, moves into small groups and ends with the
Peoples' Forum.  A full report of all suggestions and points will be
written and sent to all participants.*

Organised by Occupy Sheffield at the Quaker Meeting House near the
Cathedral (St James' Street)

*Free - Just turn up! *  Bring snack/picnic for lunch.

*PLEASE SEND THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHER GROUPS.*

*Attached is a leaflet. You can also order copies posted to your address
-free - from robertcdaines at gmail.com*

The message is that people suffer and struggle and don't realise that it is
not because of their own fecklessness and inadequacy but because of the way
that our society is organised and financed. Only if we work together can we
change things!

http://occupylondon.org.uk/
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org