[OccupyComms] Pls Participate / Share Widely Across the World

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:28:53 GMT 2013

 Third anti-war International meeting
<http://www.facebook.com/events/126504374184090/>
**Public · By EndtheViolence<http://www.facebook.com/pages/EndtheViolence/126863710802119>
 Promote This Event
Let more people know about your event.
Third anti-war International
meeting<http://www.facebook.com/events/126504374184090/>
 Our next anti war On-Line Meeting is Saturday 20th January 7pm CET time
(Central Europe) 6pm GMT (U...
**Join <http://www.facebook.com/events/126504374184090/#> · 2 people are
going
Promote <http://www.facebook.com/events/126504374184090/#>

   -
      -
      Sunday, January 20,
2013<http://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2013/January/20>
      -
      7:00pm until 10:00pm in UTC+01
      -
   Our next anti war On-Line Meeting is Saturday 20th January
   7pm CET time (Central Europe) 6pm GMT (UK,....) 8pm IST
   (Palestine,.....) ALL WELCOME :)

   A meeting to bring together people from all over the world (Palestine,
   Israel, Syria, Iran, .....) to co-ordinate the possibility of a grassroots
   transnational network to bring wars and occupations to an end, inform about
   actions and campaigns in different countries, look for alternatives.

   in Mumble, Occupytalk, channel: OPEN SPACE Mumble is a voice chat Open
   Source software (works similar to skype but is not a corporate tool)

   How to download-install-connect the program to participate:
   http://occupytalk.org/article/how-connect-our-server
   A video for visual aid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF90Qdm7mH8
   Configuration:
   Label : OccupiiServer : occupytalk.org (has to be written exactly as it
   is)
   Channel: OPEN SPACE
   Port: 64738
   Nickname: Your name/nick and country
   Alternativelly: Once you have downloaded and installed the program in
   your PC, if you register to this
sitehttp://occupytalk.org/user/register just
   write in your browser:“mumble://occupytalk.org:64738?version=1.2.3“

   Agenda for the meeting
   to be built up collectively, please contribute adding relevant points
   here
   http://titanpad.com/globalantiwar<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftitanpad.com%2Fglobalantiwar&h=cAQEwmt8W&s=1>

   http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/11/israeli-gazan-world-dialogue/