[OccupyComms] Fw: More drugs policy consultation dates + meeting flyers

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 23 10:41:20 GMT 2013

FYI
Sent from phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Democracy 2015 <democracy2015 at independent.co.uk>
Sender: "Democracy 2015" <democracy2015=independent.co.uk at mail50.us1.mcsv.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:24:51
To: Mark<marknbarrett at googlemail.com>
Subject: More drugs policy consultation dates + meeting flyers

Drugs Policy Consultations in Manchester & London

Dear Mark

We’re delighted to tell you of two more café style drugs policy consultation meetings in Manchester on Tue 12^th March and in London on Wed 13^th March.

So far, the five are :
Bristol
Mon 4th March – doors open at 19:00 for prompt start at 19:30 and finish 21:30
City of Bristol College, Ashley Down Centre, Ashley Down Road, Bristol BS7 9BU
Click here for meeting flyer to give to friends (http://democracy2015.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a05e325221a7dc0d97214b68e&id=0d2994f571&e=bed8b751a3)

Leeds
Wed 6th March – doors open at 17:30 for prompt start at 18:00 and finish 20:00
Notre Dame Catholic Sixth Form College, St Mark’s Avenue, Leeds LS2 9BL
Click here for meeting flyer to give to friends (http://democracy2015.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a05e325221a7dc0d97214b68e&id=062b68909f&e=bed8b751a3)

Brighton
Thu 7th March – doors open at 19:00 for prompt start at 19:30 and finish 21:30
Brighton Hove and Sussex Sixth Form College, 205 Dyke Rd, Hove BN3 6EG
Click here for meeting flyer to give to friends (http://democracy2015.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a05e325221a7dc0d97214b68e&id=47076e0940&e=bed8b751a3)

Manchester
Tues 12th March – doors open at 17:45 for a prompt start at 18:15 and finish 20:15
King’s House Conference Centre, Sidney Street, Manchester M1 7HB
Meeting flyer coming soon – see website

London
Wed 13th March – doors open at 18:30 for a prompt start at 19:00 and finish 21:00
St Mary Abbots Centre, Vicarage Gate, Kensington W8 4HN
Meeting flyer coming soon – see website

These will be held as café style events where everybody will have the opportunity to listen and be heard.

We are very excited to be making the first step on our journey to restoring public trust in politics by offering you the voters a share in policy making.

We look forward to meeting you at one or more of these ground-breaking events.

Best wishes

Democracy 2015 Team