[OccupyComms] Fwd: [Squares] Monday 19th 1pm CET. Second call to organize strategic meeting in Amsterdam 4-6 October.

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:48:21 GMT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Dear all,

This email is to remind you the invitation to the second call to organize
the Strategic seminar of economic governance that will be held in Amsterdam
4-6 October.

The call will be on Monday 19th og August at 1pm CET. Dial in Instructions
below.

This date was chosen after taking into consideration the busy agenda of
fall (Blockupy international meeting in Frankfurt and Agora 99 in Rome
among others).

This seminar is a follow up of  the open assembly about economic governance
organized within the Alter Sumit organized in June in Athens. The Alter
Sumit http://www.altersummit.eu – its an ongoing process of 200
organizations and networks from all over Europe that is trying to build up
a pan-European social movement that effectively resist the neoliberal
agenda that is being imposed in Europe.

The process to prepare the seminar is open and far from finished. The
proposed agenda of the seminar can be founded here:
http://titanpad.com/307wTKtSzG

At our latest call we decided to have a call in mid August to take this
further, which is what we will do on Monday.

The proposed agenda for the call can be founded here:
http://titanpad.com/kQfTJuVwRA

To join the call please dial the number indicated below for your country
and follow the instructions, the cost for you will be a local call.

CEO’s teleconference system

◦ Belgium +32 11 500 304
◦ Canada +18772401088
◦ France +33 172283732