[OccupyComms] [Squares] The Global Solidarity Day for the Syrian People, 20th October, 2012

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:41:39 GMT 2012

yes orsan, it's all imperalism of sorts isn't it. and debt + austerity is a
form of violence.

not sure how linked up the initiatives are though.

i've posted the global event at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/10/20th-oct-global-solidarity-day-for-syria/

i should like to add details about the paris mobilisation if sophie could
send

and i cc here chris and trevor who are involved in the london event /
people's assembly so they can take on board / perhaps discuss the syrian
global day of action aspect.

#solidarity