[OccupyComms] Occupy Bath this weekend

Standing Stone standingstonesblog at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 01:28:12 GMT 2012

Hi all,

For those interested, this is the schedule for Occupy
Bath this weekend (location to be announced on the facebook page on
Friday night around 6.30ish):

Friday
 6pm - Meet at Green Park Station. We will then move to the occupation site and set up camp. Please bring some food.
 8pm - General Assembly - the main focus will be Saturday's action

 Saturday
 12-2pm - Talks and discussions
 2-3pm - ACTION (To be confirmed - we have some ideas, but someone may have a better one)
 3-4pm - Speaker's Corner - an idea that has been kicking around for some time - we thought we'd give it a go!

 5-6pm - Community Meal - please bring a vegetable (or two!) for the
pot, and a plate if you can. All welcome! Veggie/vegan friendly food!
 8pm - General Assembly - the main focus will be where Occupy Bath can go from here
 9pm - Jam session - bring an instrument if you have one, if not just bring yourselves and enjoy!

 Things to bring:
 Tent
 Sleeping bag/blankets
 Some food
 Waterproofs (just in case)
 TorchAll welcome, and hope to see some of you there!

Standing Stone's Blog: http://standingstonesblog.blogspot.co.uk/