[OccupyComms] Occupy Bath is back!

Standing Stone standingstonesblog at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 20:03:24 GMT 2012

Hi Occupiers

If all goes to plan, Occupy Bath will be returning for a weekend occupation somewhere in Bath next weekend (16-18th Nov). We don't intend to camp after this, but want to show that we're still here, we still care and provide a space for discussion, entertainment and community, as well as drawing attention to the reasons why we did this in the first place once more. No announcement to the press etc. has been made yet and plans are stil being finalised, but it was agreed to leak the fact that this is happening to other occupations early.

Stay tuned to our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OccupyBath and my blog (link below) for the announcement and updates. And feel free to come along and say hello!

If for whatever reason this doesn't go ahead (highly unlikely at this stage), I'll let you all know.

Standing Stone

Standing Stone's Blog: http://standingstonesblog.blogspot.co.uk/