[OccupyComms] Future International Protests

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon May 21 19:24:21 GMT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: claudia bernardi <clod.zeta at gmail.com>
Date: 21 May 2012 16:47
Subject: Re: [Squares] [reseau-europe] MANIFESTATION EUROPEENNE A FRANCFORT
To: squares at lists.takethesquare.net

Hi,

I'd like just to give more informations about the transnational
meeting that took place on 19.05 at the University of Frankfurt before
the demo. Activists, collectives and networks from Italy, Germany,
Greece, Tunisia, Spain, France, Finland, Norway discussed about the
next steps after Blockupy.

We stressed the necessity of discussing more about the construction of
political network; the issues we want to develop; the projects we can
create together. So we need:

- a transnational platform to share translated materials, texts and
videos in different languages.

- a mumble platform of connection: not a place of useless
multiplication of groups, but an easy organization of discussion.

- a meeting that should take place in the mediterranean space on
september, hopefully Greece, but if not possible Madrid would be the
best place.

- common days of mobilization have been proposed. Spain proposed 16th
of June during elections in Greece and 15 of October again. To launch
a week/ month of action on October, as it has been this may, would be
a good way to enlarge participation, share practices and connect
struggles on different but close days on october.

I think that a statement or communiqué will be shared soon,

hug

claudia

(Esc Atelier/ Unicommon, italy)