[OccupyComms] Rio Occupy Earth Common Statement

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun May 20 09:09:44 GMT 2012

Reposted at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/05/occupy-earth-summit-common-statement/

Please could someone send me a few words / link to the origins of the doc
so i can add them - thx :)

 Sorry it's taken a while, but I think we are here. There may yet be a
reordering of points. Thanks,

--
Apathy is Dead !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarider/5254770064/#/photos/solarider/5254770064/lightbox/