[OccupyComms] [Occupy London] Frankfurt 400 arrests Fwd: [reseau-europe] QUATRE CENT ARRESTATIONS A FRANCFORT

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat May 19 07:34:52 GMT 2012

Mark wrote
"Wow we so need a mass arrest. We should organise a mass arrest. We'll put
it out on facebook as a big event. Invite as many folks as can be to come
get arrested outyside goldman sachs or something."
Here is more also google translated from German

At 6 in the morning began to be movement on campus. The Bankviertel was
already locked, the police had saved us from work on Wednesday, but our
anger is stronger and we wanted to reach the Euro symbol as a sign of
conquest. To avoid leaks to the police to be more difficult to stop, we
decided to stay in the Kaiserstrasse. The street is enormous, but so many,
there we end up seeing. Each was free to go as he pleased, but yes, always
in small groups. At 7 am we left the university. After easily reach the
outskirts of the forbidden district, there were controls in each corner. At
7.20 we were subjected to the first control. Without asking for
documentation, emptied backpacks, pockets and frisked. We tried it in
another corner but this morning the police radio and it worked smoothly and
we were expecting. To us and the other 4 groups we met. I left college with
three others, two of Würzburg and a French woman who lives in Darmstadt and
came here to fight alone because you do not need anything else that will.
Giving by disabling access to the bank and see that the station was the
only accessible central point, we decided with the other people go there.
Of course, each group kept walking separately.
 Arriving at the station we met many other people across a corner and saw
...... an impromptu demonstration consists of more than 1000 people.
Yesterday in an interview said that at least 800 but now it would fall of
1000 (remember, numbers and approximate but true). We decided to get to
walk / run by the Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage and then Senckenberganlage. An
avenue of four lanes each direction with a large pedestrian area in the
middle. We cut all four lanes of one way. The police tried to stop at one
point but there were so many that police broke the chain and proceeded to
run like crazy through the streets. Of course, without the slightest cause
destruction or damage or to individuals or furniture. The mistake was
leaving the driveway and put us in a residential neighborhood. The police
surrounded us and I was hooked in the first Kessel. Kessel seems to be
another formed in some other nearby street trapping people who escaped the
first. It was 9 am. The whole day lay ahead. Also, just out the SOL, and
that could only be good. An hour and a half later we learned that some
colleagues, taking advantage of our local police weakness had brought up,
gained access to the square of the ECB. The objective was fulfilled.
 About us, the police decided to stop. That would be already past noon.
Prior to that Kessel had been quite lively. He had a megaphone, a speaker
who, meine Meinung nach, had little political base but glib and eager to
prominence, and a pair of clowns (literally) that started smiles and good
vibes to anyone. Following the announcement, the megaphone became
momentarily more experienced hands who reported the procedure and what we
should do. He remembered the phone number for when we take EA detainees, we
had pocket money to make the call, which we refused to declare anything to
the police and that we try to be as slow and clumsy possible to delay
everything. A colleague also recommended Würzburg, at the group level and
not via megaphone, before you go and piss off the phone so you do not see
or sms or call log. I also always carried a small notebook, tore all the
pages and did bits, just in case. It was the first time in many papers
pulling down on the street ... I hope that my conscience will not take long
to forget. Since the announcement until they began to be spent over the
first hour. During that time, the former speaker and clowns returned to
their old tricks again and go Stimmung. In addition, a small group of four
people doing yoga in front of the police and a policeman who could not help
but sing the lyrics of "killing in the name of" the rage against the
machines helped keep the joy. The story may seem cabreante police, we held
four hours on the street and singing colleague, but it shows that, as seen
in the film, Robocop also has a human heart and the final enemy is not
Robocop program but one that will .
 After a long pause again to look for people. The second and third control
caching of the day followed me into another Kessel across the city, waiting
for the bus arrived. There was no megaphone and the clowns were gone in the
first bus. At first, I will not deny, I was very nervous at times. Now, the
die was cast. There was only waiting for the bus. But at about 15 hours the
SUN shone stronger than ever.
 "Wegen organisatorischer Grunden" (very probably wrong declined, thank you
private messages with correction) we could take to jail. Come on, they were
overwhelmed and the cells filled. We gave out information and accepting
them not to enter the neighborhood "forbidden" during the day. The ban
would last until 23horas. The university was far from the area and our
lives could be normally elapse. The surprise did come in first. Two things
had changed. The perimeter was not Bankviertel, quite north of Frankfurt
Main (except for my home neighborhood cop-whores) and the ban lasted until
7.30horas the next day. Skipped the protocol because there was no official
document, but we were on a blacklist and would love to give a written paper
will want to lose a few more hours going to the station.
 Despite being off limits, we went back to college. Vokü ate there and we
plan to do. The workshops organized for the day passed normally, those who
should develop in college. The rest were all canceled. I decided to go to
my neighborhood because I wanted to gamble. Terms of the deal were clearly
illegal but the fact of not being able to go to the demonstration on
Saturday was a greater fear. At about 5 or 6 in the evening is over for me
the day revolutionary. No phone calls were completed. About 11 o'clock at
night I called the people of Würzburg. The prohibition (stadtausweisung)
was canceled except for those who were punished for carrying weapons. That
is, once we conquered the ECB, through his illegal action, managed to stay
away from the bench for the rest of the day. Still, considering that there
are 5,000 police officers now in Frankfurt, I think our success was higher.
 The event opened today (Saturday) at 12 noon. To be exact, the schedule
says that at 12.05 (very German all). I now go for a drive to see how the
streets of Frankfurt. Too bad you could ye not have been here. The
impromptu rally yesterday and break the police cordon has been the nicest
I've seen in a while. Tomorrow the last report.

--
Apathy is Dead !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarider/5254770064/#/photos/solarider/5254770064/lightbox/