[OccupyComms] Global #potbanging because #theywillhearus

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 23:00:29 GMT 2012

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: santi perricida at gmail.com
 Hi folks, today in Spain there will be a nation-wide potbanging session or
cacerolada in spanish (check out the video from yesterday
http://bit.ly/Lbh6GB <http://t.co/pyIjaucP>) and we thought it would be an
excellent way of showing global solidarity between our struggles, so we
were proposing it to different actions going on today, such as #Blockupy or #
occupyabai and others. The hashtag we were using is #theywillhearus or
#potbanging. Please share and support, it would be a symbol of our joint
struggle and will make #globalmay even more global :)

santi

for unsubscribe/etc:
Squares-owner at lists.takethesquare.net

--