[OccupyComms] Global Info / Statement

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun May 13 08:54:56 GMT 2012

FYI

Map of confirmed and double checked events:
http://map.12m-15m.org/contains working links to the FB events (when
available)
for example New York: https://www.facebook.com/events/401492283211769/
and korea: Seoul and Pyonyang (no FB links available)

Andrea at Interoccupy has also set up an aggregator of actions, link is at
http://interoccupy.org/find-follow-may-12th-globalmay-updates/
Please add any contribute to the global info pages or post any others you
know of at this thread so we can share them widely
Also we've now added translations of globalmay statement (as listed by
InterOccupy / Andrea) at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/05/globalmay-statement/

( these include, so far Chinese, German, Spanish, Portuguese and German -
pls send andrea.ciannavei at gmail.com
<646-326-4896> more if you have them)

Also, note there are many supportive comments and links at the original
Global May statement post, in case this is of interest
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/05/may-12th-globalmay-statement/<http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/05/may-12th-globalmay-statement/>

Cheers

Mark