[OccupyComms] European council comes to Brighton.

Occupy Brighton info info at occupybrighton.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 10:05:57 GMT 2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17364817

Next month Brighton is to host a major European summit.
The Council of Europe will decide whether to accept a substantial rewriting of the European Convention on Human Rights to allow national courts more powers.
Five hundred delegates from the Council of Europe's 47 member states are expected to attend the conference.

I can't seem to find the exact date but would like to invite everyone down for the event.

We have a forum at the occupybrighton.co.uk website we can use to plan any actions.

If anyone can help find out exactly when and where they will be arriving and meeting then we can make sure there is someone to welcome them.

Feel free to spread the word, it would be especially good to get the word out to our European friends.

Unfortunately we don't have a camp at the moment but we can plan a pop up camp.
--
Jon