[OccupyComms] [INT] Fwd: [berlinbiennale] Berlin.TheGlobalSquare.org

Mikifus mikifus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:14:23 GMT 2012

Hi Daphnis!

Nice to see Israel around here, we've been waiting for you to enter to the
community.
Wich city are you from exactly?

And, by the way, you've already sent this email to squares, but I'll resend
the Take the Square invitation so more people can join.
http://acampadabcninternacional.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/invitation-to-join-the-take-the-square-network/