[OccupyComms] Bath Drones Conference

Standing Stone standingstonesblog at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 09:52:50 GMT 2012

Hi Occupiers,

Slightly off-topic (apologies), but I thought I'd inform you all about the Bath Drones Conference happening between 25th and 28th June at the Assembly Rooms in Bath.

A march is being organised for Saturday 23rd June (meet at 12:30 at the Abbey), with protests to be announced during the conference itself. Several people from Occupy Bath and Bath People's Assembly are present in the collaborative "Bath Stop the Drones" group, and the conference has been discussed at length at the Bath People's Assembly meetings.

This is one of the biggest UK drones conferences and it is hoped that activists from around the UK will attend the march and protests.

More info here: http://tinyurl.com/d8hzaxc

Solidarity,

Standing Stone

Standing Stone's Blog: http://standingstonesblog.blogspot.co.uk/