[OccupyComms] [Occupy London] Re: I dont have time for this conversation

Steve Maclean steven.maclean79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:52:29 GMT 2012

It has been brought to my attention that The Occupied Times is included on
the agenda, in a way that suggests members of the OT working group ought to
be present to discuss how we operate.

Whoever decided that might have wanted to get in touch and let us know at
some point, as none of us have been informed about this at all, and being a
group of busy non-telepathic people, we require some communication in
advance before magically appearing on the whim of others.

This seems badly organised and hasn't had proper consensus.

Steve

On 23 February 2012 14:46, Anthony Clinton
<anthony at silverback-group.co.uk>wrote:

> Don't mean to be harsh Tina but I really really don't have time for this
> right now. Talk to school of ideas or Ronan for updates on where thing are
> with this.
>
> All the best Ant.
> --------------------------
>
> Once again, Just to be clear. I am not organising this event.. Just
> forwarding information from School of Ideas.
>
> To the best of my knowledge the venue change had a national consensus
> (don't know if any body was looking for consensus from st paul's camp - i
> wasn't there.) and if the event goes ahead it will be Hosted by Occupy
> Liverpool with help from school of ideas.
>
> see details here.
> https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/National_Occupy_Conference/2012-02_Liverpool
>
> I would suggest that any attendees contact Occupy Liverpool directly or
> School of Ideas on 07954227762.
>

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Tina Louise <tinalouise at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I feel this is a harsh response to a set of perfectly rational concerns.
>> It would be more helpful if you could say which working groups and who the
>> organiser is please. I do think that a lot of this discussion could be a
>> waste as we lost the appeal yesterday and eviction is coming. Planning any
>> further ahead than a few hours, for on-site activities at St Paul's, seems
>> unwise.
>>

>> On 23 February 2012 14:33, Anthony Clinton <
>> anthony at silverback-group.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Tina, you need eduction before making assumptions.
>>>
>>> 1. I am part of three working groups
>>> 2. I am not the organiser of this event