[OccupyComms] Important News for Liverpool GA

Alma Segundo alma.segundo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:30:21 GMT 2012

To: Omar Sahal <o.sahal at gmail.com>

Hey Omar,
How are you?
I finally got good news for you.
Greg has been contacted by Symon from Occupy Birmingham and he has agreed
to give us a building to accommodate people and hold the meetings during
the national conference. This is building has wifi access and presents the
security we need to work together.
So, I am sending the options at the moment so you are full informed to make
a decision in the GA tonight:

1. Does Occupy Liverpool wants to hold the national conference this
weekend, according to the agenda proposed in occupywiki?
2. If the answer is yes, will it help you to have access to this building
proposed by Greg and based yourself there for the duration of the
conference and receive the national occupations?
3. If the answer is no, will you feel comfortable with moving the
conference to London in the School of Ideas?

Best and keep me posted as soon as you make a decision!
If you need more info about the building in Liverpool, you can call Symon
Best wishes!
--
Mac

--