[OccupyComms] 4th UK National Conference: IMPORTANT INFO SPREAD THE WORD! ; )

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Sun Feb 19 02:06:51 GMT 2012

Hi Martyn,

Ha. Well, erm... this info went out to a few hundred people 3 hours ago, so
I wouldn't bank on it being particularly hush-hush.

There's also the live piratepad https://pad.riseup.net/p/Liverpool and the
wiki page https://pad.riseup.net/p/Liverpool which has to remain pretty
transparent and info-packed for the conference to work, right?

Whatever happens, we'll make the conference a success. Lots of great people
with flexibility, skills and enthusiasm.

Unstoppable,

Joe (Sheffield/Citadel/Other)