[OccupyComms] Artistis planning direct actions in May?

Cristina Maza crismaza12 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 10:09:27 GMT 2012

Hi Everyone! Sorry for being so out of the loop these days. I know after the planning meeting a few weeks ago that everyone has been busy at work planning for all of the events in May.
Unfortunately, I have exams and 3 essays due on the 1st so I have been unable to focus on planning new and exciting activities for what is going to be a spectacular and highly visible month of activities and actions!
I wanted to get in touch because I am really interested in writing about some of these May actions for my blog http://izrazdealternmundo.wordpress.com/
If  any group that is planning on staging direct actions-especially those that involve street theatre and or any other artistic endeavours that is new and controversial, and would like to gain some publicity for the action just drop me an email and we can set up a meeting!
Best wishes, Cristina