[OccupyComms] London Call for Global Dialogue

Dr. TR. Rojas-D ternuros at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:42:27 GMT 2012

Hi all,
The link to the texts referred by the Global Call group are the manifesto:
http://www.globalmay.org/blog/item/95-globalmay-manifesto-template-v3.html
*Needles to say that you can adapt the text of this manifesto to the local
particularities of your assembly, group, country, city, village, it belongs
to all of us, is a live doc, not trying to impose anything.*

*The manifesto contains a list of demands that have been collected during
these months of WGs coordinating for May2012. There is no intention to
impose all or a part of these demands to any person or assembly. Please
take those that you consider valid. Everyone can help by introducing more
content, adding demands to this thread: *
http://www.globalmay.org/component/easydiscuss/a-collection-of-common-global-demands-from-where-to-start-building-from-the-may12-manifesto.html?Itemid=146

London Calls for global dialogue, well May'12 is an excellent opportunity
to hear the call :)

Please Spread
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Mark Barrett
<marknbarrett at googlemail.com>wrote:

> [...]

Doctora por la Universidad de Santiago de Compostela (PhD)
Máster en Gestión de Sistemas Integrados (IMS - SHEQ)
Innovadora Social por el Instituto del Banco Mundial (WBI)
GT Extensión Gijón Toma la
Calle<http://www.facebook.com/groups/167907269942762/>
COMUNICACIÓN ESTATAL DE ASAMBLEAS 15M
http://comunicacionestatal15m.tomalaplaza.net/