[OccupyComms] Details on council motion

Occupy Sheffield info at occupysheffield.org.uk
Sat Nov 26 14:31:09 GMT 2011

Hi Jamie

This email has been copied this to the OccupyComms list,
which has open archives:

Was the amedment an *addition* to the original Green Party
motion or was the original motion replaced by the
amendment?

I'm still not clear about the final wording that was
passed. Also do you know how voting broke down, how many
for and how many against etc?

BTW the image of the amendment has been rotaded added to
the wiki:

- https://occupywiki.org.uk/File:Edinburgh_Council_Resolution_Amendment.jpg

All the best

Chris