[OccupyComms] Occupy Bath Press Release

Standing Stone standingstonesblog at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 19:43:01 GMT 2011

Hi Occupiers,

Occupy Bath have issued the following press release:
"Occupy
 Bath will make an important announcement at the Queen's Square camp at
4.30pm on Wednesday 30th November, following the trade union march in
Bath. We support the march and some of the camp will join in solidarity
with the marchers. We invite the trade union members and all other
members of the public to come to the camp for the announcement.
Following the announcement we will have speakers and we want to explore common ground with the marchers on the issues that are affecting us all.

 Last weekend, delegates from Occupy Bath attended the UK and Ireland
Occupy Conference in London, meeting with delegates from over 20 other
occupations, sharing ideas and inspiration. The Occupy Movement in the
UK and Ireland is now well-connected and organised."The big announcement is currently under discussion, but will involve a plan to reach out to the wider Bath society, particularly those that don't want to go near the camp for whatever reason, but are still part of the 99%. More details to follow...

Also, it was great to meet many of you last weekend in London, and best of luck with your own occupations!

Standing Stone
(representing Standing Stone, not Occupy Bath, although I am part of OB)