[OccupyComms] Occupy Glasgow has a full list of all UK sites

Ozzy Dincarslan mygentlespirit at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:46:46 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,
We have already started compiling a list of all UK sites in Glasgow and gotten in touch with some of them to see how they are doing. I have already emailed Norwich and the admin of this mailing list with a spreadsheet of all the UK Occupy sites. The list contains name of the cities that are occupied, where they are camping, facebook pages, facebook groups, twitter accounts, websites, email addresses and a few of them with phone numbers. I have also sent the same list to London conference organisers with a link to this mailing list so that they are aware of it. The list is lacking a few bits of information, I'm still awaiting response from some groups. The only correction is Occupy Cambridge which appears to be not occupied at present but trying to clarify if there is any interest. In addition, Occupy Bournemouth just been evicted following a court appeal that was rejected however, they are now occupying a different site and they report that the camp is feeling strong, which is AWESOME :))
The London conference will take place on 19th and 20th November. I am told that on the 19th there will be a private meeting with all the Occupy representatives to discuss a national coordination and on the 20th, there will be debates and more general stuff. So, it would be really good to get yourselves down to London. 3 people from our camp, Occupy Glasgow, will attend the event.
Peace and solidarity to you all xx
Ozzy (from Occupy Glasgow)