[meersbrook-house] Meersbrook Hall update

Caroline Brockelbank Caroline.Brockelbank01 at bbc.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 16:54:28 GMT 2015

Hi all,

My name’s Caroline and I’m from Radio Sheffield. I’m just getting in touch to see if there’s been any update on Meersbrook Hall?

Kind Regards,

Caroline

Caroline Brockelbank
@CBrockelbank

• (0114) 267 5440
• BBC Radio Sheffield, 54 Shoreham Street, Sheffield S1 4RS.
•  E-mail: caroline.brockelbank01 at bbc.co.uk<mailto:caroline.brockelbank01 at bbc.co.uk>
[bbc sheff]

http://www.bbc.co.uk