[meersbrook-house] Hi all

David Garlovsky david at solar-active.com
Sun Jan 18 18:55:38 GMT 2015

Linda and all

I was thinking the same the other day. Best I view the Forum to see if anything is on the Forum. Like the minutes for our meeting with the councillors. I would think we need a meeting to discuss the next step now the the SCC budget has been agreed.

Kind reagards

David

David Garlovsky
david at solar-active.com

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” - Maya Angelou

Schools & Homes Energy Education Project
84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield S8 9HE
+44 (0)114 2587639
07968844891