[meersbrook-house] Changes to the [Meersbrook-House] mailing list

Chris chris at meersbrook.net
Thu Apr 23 16:34:52 GMT 2015

Hi

As you will know if you look at the monthly list membership reminder or
follow the link in the bottom of every email sent to this list you can
leave it at any time, to do this visit this page and enter your email
address in the bottom form and follow the instructions:

This list was set up, intentionally with open archives and a flat
structure -- any member can post to it.

The replacement list has a different nature and although I have been
asked to close this list I'm reluctant to do so when it has 50 members
and offers a method of communication that the replacement list does not
offer.  I also don't see the need to delete the archives.

All the best

Chris