[meersbrook-house] Helpers for public meeting set up / pack away

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Wed Sep 24 20:31:46 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Please can you let me know if you are able to help set up the room next
Tuesday, arriving at 6:30pm? We will need to move the chairs and tables
around to suit and distribute the various bits of paper. We also need
helpers who can stay after the end of the meeting to put the room back as
needed for the toddler group the next morning.

Also if you have any pads of post it notes that you are able to donate,
please can you let me know how many?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Laura.

---