[meersbrook-house] Roads to flyer spreadsheet

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Fri Sep 19 20:17:35 GMT 2014

Hi all.

This is an on-line spreadsheet of the roads we'd like to flyer. Priority
roads are from the top as they are closer to the park. I've tried to
group roads which are close to each other. If we can get the top house
number on each road we can get a rough guesstimate of how many flyers we
have left.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19RcwVHEqMgsQxbMWhREC4EX9K6A0K-TN7V7iKczLTPA/edit?usp=sharing

If you can manage to do even one road can you contact David who has the
flyers at his house on the details below:

David
84 Upper Valley Road
0114 2587639
07968 844 891