[meersbrook-house] Please can you add me to the mailing list?

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Wed Sep 17 22:01:16 GMT 2014

I think do it asap. I can put a holding page up saying come back at a
certain date but this would stop nick experimenting with it at his end
unless I set up another subdomain such as
surveytest.meersbrookhall.org.uk and let him experiment on that. Either
way it's probably better than having a hosting page as is at the moment.

---