[meersbrook-house] IP address for survey

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Thu Sep 11 21:22:33 GMT 2014

Hi David

Instaprint are based in Rotherham
(from their terms and conditions)

1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our site is a site operated by Bluetree Design & Print Ltd T/A
www.instantprint.co.uk ("we/us/our"). We are registered in England and
Wales under company number 03793442 and our registered office and main
trading address is at 2 Bessemer Park, Bessemer Way, Templeborough,
Rotherham, S60 1EN. Our VAT number is 728509906.

--
Kind regards
Anthony Ashton

Office - (0114) 383 0114