[meersbrook-house] Meersbrook Halll Steering Group meeting of 2nd September

David Garlovsky david at solar-active.com
Thu Sep 4 10:14:05 GMT 2014

Anthony

My notes from the meeting - but limited as I was chairing the meeting. Nick Roscoe should have detailed notes and he was taking the minutes for the meeting.

1. Two sided A5 - 5000 to be printed
The local printer I have confirmed can do it for £165.00

2. Poster - B&W

3. Changes agreed to flyer and poster content:

FUTURE OF MEERSBROOK HALL IS IN QUESTION AND MAY BE SOLD

THE SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL IS PLANNING TO MOVE OFFICES OUT OF MEERSBROOK HALL.

time: 7.30-9.00 [we must be out by 9.30]

4. Anthony will create table of roads that people will need to volunteer to distribute the flyers
5. Flyers can be picked-up from 84 Upper Valley Road
6. MPUT will provide funds toward costs of printing. A few others said they would put some £ toward the printing costs
7. A few of us will visit St. Paul’s next week to agree of tables etc.

PLEASE ADD  donaldkeeling at yahoo.com to the email list. He lives at 83 Meersbrook Park RD, Flat 3  - 07448136691

Kind regards,

David

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” - Maya Angelou

Recovery Insulation Ltd.
84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield S8 9HE
+44 (0)114 2587639
07968844891
www.inno-therm.com

David Garlovsky
david at solar-active.com

84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield
S8 9HE

0796 884 4891
+44 (0)114 258 7639

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau