[meersbrook-house] re shredding documents

Joyce M Bullivant 1duckweed at live.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 12:58:21 GMT 2014

I obviously got people rattled as I have never had such a quick reply in my life.
It is not guaranteed that we will find many of the documents that have been missing re Parks early life but at least they are now aware that there could be those. They may only be shredding rubbish but as no one including the Archives has been allowed access till now we have no way of knowing. I am feeling more optimistic now. I trust Sheffield Archives. They might require help once they have done initial sort with cataloguing it. That would be a good way to get to know what is there and make sure it is accessible in the Archives.
Joy