[meersbrook-house] Skills list

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 20:10:13 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I don't think we completely closed off our discussion about gathering a
skills list together at the meeting last night. Can I suggest that everyone
e-mails the skills they might be able to offer to the list?

Would anyone be willing to collate these?

The skills and experience that I can offer are:

*         Meeting facilitation

*         Business planning

*         Financial management / planning / bookkeeping

*         Report writing

*         Project management

*         Legal structures / charity registration

Cheers,

Laura

---